Practice Makes Permanent.
1. Do you have an open mouth at rest posture or mouth breath?
2. Does your tongue rest against your teeth?
3. Have your teeth moved after orthodontia?
4. Do you experience frequent headaches?
5. Does your jaw and neck hurt often?
6. Do you chew food with your mouth open?
7. Do you sleep on your stomach or side?
8. Do you have habits like nail biting, pen chewing, frequent lip licking or chewing, thumb-sucking?
9. Do have a forward head position?
10. Do you lisp at times when pronouncing the “s” sound?
11. Does it seem your tongue comes forward when you swallow?
12. Do you drool or have bloating or stomach distress after eating?